Multi Media Center
Multi Media Center organizes your music, movies, photos, streaming and more.
Navigate with your MCE remote control, keyboard or mouse.
MMC is Open Source (C# / WPF) so you may redistribute, modify, and use it freely.
This new beta version of MMC requires MS .NET Framework 3.5SP1 - and also a newer computer with Windows XP/Vista.
Download Multi Media Center
- C# WPF Source Code included!
Use arrow keys/enter to navigate. Where possible up displays playlist, and down displays information/commands.
In Configuration you can configure search folders and file types etc.
- Scan/list all movies - also cache for fast loading
- Internal video player with support for subrip (.srt) subtitles, resume of last position
- View poster
- Meta information editor
- Extract Meta information from IMDB (requires download of files from imdb)
- NFO viewer
- Scan/list all photos - also cache for fast loading
- Formats supported: jpg, png, tif
- Displays build-in jpg meta information from digital cameras
- Fullscreen view
- Scan/list all music - also cache for fast loading
- Formats supported: mp3, wma
- Uses ID3V1/ID3V2/WMA tagging
- Built-in screen saver (will use images form Photos or Video)
Here is a screenshot of the main menu with default skin:
A very skilled gfx artist.
His Noia icons from this KDE package are used in MMC. His Noia KDE package
consists of more than 500 icons!
A large collection of very nice WinXP icons categorised in sections.
Sections include XP folders, file types, hardware, PimpeD, ChromeD, and more.
DirectShow based component for playing video (not stable).
C# code for tag reading/editing